Thursday, September 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday


I was feeling a little nostalgic today, so I decided to celebrate throwback Thursday.  This picture as taken on Christmas Eve at my grandparent's house probably when I was three or four.  My dress was from Polly Flinders and I used to love their dresses because they had really cute smocking in the front.  I wore these things up until Kindergarten when either someone said something mean, or you could see my underwear going down the slide.  It's been way too many decades since Kindergarten and I honestly don't remember what exactly happened!  I'm betting it was the underwear on the slide thing.

This has also been a big week in our household.  Yesterday, Dave and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.  We were high school sweethearts who dated through college and then got married about two years after graduating college (yeah, I'm kind of getting old).  It's hard to believe it's been twenty years because it just seems like yesterday when we got married!  We haven't formally celebrated yet because I was at the gym watching Kira until late last night, but I'm sure we'll do something when things calm down around here!



 


Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment