Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pushing It


Today is my dad's birthday.  He passed away right before my birthday last year and today marks the second year without him.  I had a weird dream last night where I plugged in my straight iron into a toilet paper stack and then changed the "outlet" the iron was plugged into and it caught fire.  I proceeded to run the "TP outlet" to the kitchen sink before the plastic wrap and the TP roll melted.  In my little dream world, I put the fire out and called my dad to tell him what happened.  He gave me some advice on what else I needed to make sure was secure before calling my fire fighting skills a success and before we got off the phone, I told him I loved him.  Super weird dream, but somehow, I know he heard me. 



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment