Sunday, February 22, 2015

Winter is Making Me Crabby


Sorry for the lack of postings lately.  I've been uninspired with my outfits and haven't wanted to unleash that misery on the blogosphere.  It has been so cold here this past week that we've all been throwing on however many layers are needed to just stay warm.  It was literally minus 7 Friday morning when I left for work and that wasn't with the wind chill.  The kids haven't been in school since Tuesday and it's not looking good for tomorrow either.  Insult to injury was the stupid snowstorm yesterday that unleashed about 6 inches of snow on us effectively trapping us in the house all day and canceling all of our plans.  And we were going to the car show too and I love the car show.  GRRRRR. 

I was reading an article this week on how to look fashionable when the weather is cold.  The author literally said that you can layer a jean jacket over stuff and still stay warm.  Yeah, try doing that in an Ohio winter and say goodbye to the body parts that they can't save from the frostbite.  I draw the line at being cold.  I don't care what I look like in my winter outerwear so long as I am warm. 



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment