Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Over the Rainbow

I hunted all over the web for a rainbow colored blouse.  Why? Because I saw someone wearing one on another fashion blog and became obsessed.  I stalked ebay. I googled it.  I looked at all my favorite haunts online and found nothing.  Then, by accident, I went out to Old Navy's website and low and behold, a rainbow plaid oxford!!!  Snatched it up!!!  Got 20% off on it too!!  Now I'll have to find something else to obsess about!  It won't take long I'm sure!  I'm sure it will be something polka dotted that does me in next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello i'm Antonio from ITALIA.

    You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?

    DO YOU LIKE PLAID AND GINGHAM SHIRTS ?
    Thank you very very much

    I hope to receive your photos soon

    that's my mail

    antonio.drum@email.it

    www.antoniopreziuso.com







    ReplyDelete