Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Even the Boots Have Stripes and Polka Dots!





It was supposed to rain today and I was very excited because it meant I could break out the rain boots!  I bought these at Target a couple of weeks ago and have only been able to wear them once, so whoo hoo rain!  It's supposed to rain again on Friday!!!

It was also in the high 60's today in Ohio, which is very unusual for February, so I decided to break out some spring clothes.  This wasn't what I planned to wear today, but who knows how long it's going to stay nice?

Hope everyone had a wonderful leap day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG those boots are so cute! :) Love the outfit and your blog ☺
    I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll follow me back ♥
    Xoxo,
    Silvanita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following me! I'm now following you!!

      Delete