Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Birds




When I was in college, my then boyfriend, now husband took a film class where he had to analyze a movie for continuity issues.  He picked Hitchcock's The Birds.  We watched that movie at least 20 times while he was taking that class.  I can't watch that movie anymore (yuck), but when I saw this blouse, I had to have it because it reminded me of that time in our life.

I was a little nervous to wear this to work because the blouse had birds all over it.  Not exactly a conservative shirt.  I paired it with a yellow blouse I bought at Target a while back and noone noticed I was wearing birds.  I found an old bracelet in my stash with birds on it too, and while noone noticed my bracelet had birds on it, I  knew, and that made me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment