Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All Star Animal of the week!!!!!!


 

Dave and Kira are on vacation this week and I was unfortunately unable to take the week off with them.  When I came home from work tonight, I was greeted at the door by Kira and taken to my computer where Purple (the bear above) and Amber  (the seal below) were sitting on my laptop. 

You see, today, while I was at work, there was a little bit of Stuffed Animal Fashion Runway going on in our house.  Kira and Dave faced off, each with rolls of duct tape and both charged with creating a fashionable outfit for a stuffed animal. They then created a runway, choreographed it to music and Amber and Purple strutted their stuff down the runway.  Kira made Purple's outfit;  Dave is responsible for what you see on Amber. 

They requested that today's blog be dedicated solely to showing off Amber and Purple and their ever so stylish fashion.

For your viewing pleasure, I give you the fantastic Amber and Purple!





Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment