Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ouch!


I've had back problems since college and earlier this week, I knew my back was trying to go out me,  so I started babying it.  Yesterday, I thought I had it under control until I bent over in my office and my back let me know that it was indeed still in charge.  Thinking I was helping the situation, I took a hot bath last night and sent it over the edge.  By 1:00 this morning, I thought Dave was going to have to take me to the emergency room because the pain was so bad.  I could hardly walk, I had no arm strength to drag my blanket to the couch (which was kind of scary), and I couldn't find a comfortable place to sit, so finally, I gently sat at the kitchen table and read a book with my book light in the dark.  I finally made it to the couch and slept, not well, for a couple of hours.  Now, my back is still angry, when I stand, I'm at an unnatural slant and if I move wrong, my back seizes up.  I know in a few days all will be fine, but right now, I'm kind of miserable.  So here's some pictures of what I wore yesterday before my posture decided to mimic the Leaning Tower of Pisa.




Frowny face.....
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment