Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Swirl


I take my blog shots in our family room each morning at about 5:45 a.m.  I drag my lighting kit into the room, set it up and then look around to see what obstacles have to be cleared away for a reasonably clean shot knowing that the gym equipment and hula hoops have to stay in the shot because I don't have anywhere to put them.  Sometimes, I have to bribe the dog with milkbones to get her out of the shots.  Today, when I set everything up, I looked at my normal spot and noticed Kira left her purse in the middle of the floor.  Behind the purse was a mancala game.  None of this stuff belongs on the floor and I'm not sure why this struck me as photo worthy, but it did.  Kira's purse is studded with shiny metal bits and is quite the showpiece.  It fits her personality.  I'm hoping the money in there is hers and not mine......Kira says it is actually hers and she just told me there is lipstick in there.  Where did the lipstick come from my dear?  She says, "From Justice". I think I better go through that purse.




 
Outfit Details:
Blazer - Loft
Shirt - Old and have no idea
Skirt - Banana Republic
Pearls - Vintage (the three strands that are now two strands)
Watch - Movado
Bracelet - Pandora
 
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment