Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sour Face


I knew after I took this shot this morning that my expression was really goofy.  I just didn't realize it was THIS goofy!!

I love cobalt blue because I think it goes with almost anything.  When my new super on sale skirt from Banana Republic came (before the self imposed ban on shopping), I knew it would match my blazer from Talbots that I got last season.  I decided to go all out and pair it with a cobalt floral shirt, just for fun, and then tacked on a super shiny silver belt and an over the top brooch.  You can't tell from my facial expression, but I was really pleased with how this turned out.





Outfit Details:
Jacket and Blouse - Talbots
Skirt - Banana Republic
Necklace - Etsy
Bracelet - Pandora
Watch - Movado

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment