Saturday, January 11, 2014

Losing Focus


We had to get up very early this morning because Kira had a gymnastics meet.  I didn't do a great job on my shots because quite frankly, I was sleepy.  I didn't notice until tonight that the shots are slightly out of focus.  Oops.

My sweater has a bunch of fish on it, but it's not in your face fishy because they are swimming in a geometric pattern, which draws your eyes away from the fact that I'm a grown woman wearing fish.  My oxford has stars all over it because my fish are spectacular and deserved stars  (I'm a little spacey from the lack of sleep).

On the personal side, my little gymnast came in first all around, first on bars, second on floor, second on beam and third on vault.  She had the highest all around score of everyone competing today in every age group.  Then she went off and played a soccer game and had guitar lessons.  She's still going;  I'm whipped and all I did was sit today!



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment