Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day


My daughter is in an after school STEM club (science, technology, engineering and math) that meets once a month after school.  Today, they had a special earth day celebration where they made things from recycled items.  When I picked her up, she handed me a soaking wet cheesecloth with very wet handmade paper on top of it.  Keep in mind, I'm dressed in a suit while this is being handed to me (see second set of pictures).  I looked at one of her friend's moms and asked what the heck do I do with this thing.  She recommended putting it in the trunk.  Her son got to put his in the art room to dry (lucky her!) It is still in the trunk until it dries because what on earth do you do with wet cheesecloth with handmade wet paper on it?






Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment