Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Idea


I started using Photoshop's Lightroom over the weekend and I have no idea what I'm doing.  I'm thinking I actually may have to study how to operate this software.  Tonight, half of my pictures have a bluish cast to them and the other half are yellowish.  What'd I do?  I dunno.  I also installed the normal Photoshop onto my PC, but darn it all if I can find it.  I've left subtle hints for Dave that I need help, but I think I'm going to just have to walk the laptop over to him, plop it down and ask him to find it.  It's installed, but it hides from me.  I have issues. 

I will tell you, I played with an old photo that my mom pulled in from old glass block slides of my brother and I with the software.  I was around three years old and he was five and we're dressed in all our Easter finery standing in front of Mr. Little's house.  If you saw the state of the original photo, this looks pretty good.  I guess I just need practice.

  



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment