Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day To Night Soccer Mom Looks


I apologize for falling off the face of the earth this week.   I was extremely busy and Dave went out of town for work, so by the time Kira was in bed each night, I fell into bed too. 

My darling daughter had soccer try outs this week and I'm pleased to say she made a select team in the area.  That's where two of my nights were spent this week...sitting on the field watching her tryouts.  In between the tryouts, she actually had soccer practice, so I sat in the car that night.  My clothing this week reflects what I could get away with at work and still be considered business casual, what was washable and what could withstand sitting in 80 degree heat out in a field for hours on end. It's not glamorous, but it reflects my reality. 








Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment