Sunday, May 4, 2014

Vulture


I have decided that some of my poses make me look like a vulture.  You know how their necks seem to dip down and their heads hang low?  Yeah, that's me.  I have always had horrible posture and it's not completely my fault.  I have mild scoliosis and my shoulder blades are misshapen.  Also, one side of me is naturally higher than the other, but the only real issue that causes is I cannot hang purses or bags from one shoulder or they slip off.  When I was in junior high, I can remember the principal and vice principal standing at opposite ends of the hallway and making me walk between them to try to straighten me out.  It didn't work.  The older I get, I'm getting better at accepting the things I cannot change about myself.  I will never be a fashion model.  I will never have perfect posture.  I will never be super skinny and I will never rock out in a bikini.  Also, my three inch wearing heel days are way over.  I'm ok with that.




 





Vulture smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment