Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!!


Today is my 44th birthday.  44 on paper seems so old, but I don't feel old and I certainly don't think I look old, but I could be kidding myself on that one!  My day started out with the security guard at work singing Happy Birthday when I walked in.  He is such an amazingly nice person and really started out my day on a happy note!  Then, one of my co-workers gave me a birthday banana (literally, the fruit).  I love bananas and eat one at breakfast and lunch everyday and it was extremely thoughtful!  My brother called and serenaded me at work, Kira and Dave called to wish me well on their way to school/work and I received so many email and Facebook messages wishing me a good day that I walked around wearing a smile most of the day!  Plus, my mom serenaded me tonight.  I am so very blessed with many thoughtful people in my life!  Topping things off, Kira and Dave gave me some pretty nice gifts and Kira picked out a new flute bag for my church music because I unexpectedly outgrew my old flute bag this past Sunday.  Kira's gift almost made me cry it was just so thoughtful!

Here's hoping for at least 44 more!








Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment