Sunday, May 10, 2015

I'm Back!


I'm back from Nebraska and I'm really tired.  We flew into Kansas City and then drove to Nebraska, which took us about 2 hours and 45 minutes and then spent about 3 days there working.  Where we were at is in the middle of Tornado Alley and while we were there, I was watching the radar because some serious storms were moving into the area and while doing this, noticed we had a tornado warning.  So I gathered my valuables, went down to the front desk of the hotel and asked the desk clerk if I should be worried.  With a straight face, she pinched her fingers together about an inch apart and said, "A little bit."  So now I'm freakin' freaked out.  She told me to go stand in the hallway of the first floor and that people on the first floor were being told to get into their bathtubs.  Great.  Just great.  We had 2 more tornado warnings that night and they got about 7.5 inches of rain with those storms.  Thankfully, there were no touchdowns close to where I was.  I am very glad to be back in Ohio!  




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment