Thursday, March 26, 2020

Interesting Challenges


I've worked from home before in small bursts, but not to the scale that I'm currently having to do, as I'm sure you're experiencing as well.  It's posing some interesting challenges, especially with pets and kids at home.  Kira's doing amazingly great with us all being at home. She's busy with school and her room has been the cleanest I think it's ever been. She's running a couple of miles on the treadmill every other day and keeping herself occupied.  The cat is a different story.  Our home office is the cat's territory and both my husband and I have invaded it. Today, he let me know his displeasure by climbing on the desk, sitting on my planner and then walking over to my husband's space and batting things across the table.  He's done with this arrangement and there's no end in sight for the humans.

Another interesting challenge is I can't print from home and I had to scan something with my iPhone today.  If you are wearing Ugg slippers, you really must be careful to not get the Ugg slippers in your scanned photo. When I opened the finished document, I burst out laughing-clearing on display at the bottom of my document were my feet in my grey fleece Uggs.  I now use the HP Smart app to scan and no-one is the wiser that I'm wearing slippers while doing so!

I'm still dressing up for work. It's still casual, but not at the PJ/bathrobe level.  I find I feel better with what's going on keeping this small level of normalcy to my day.  I will tell you, I ditch the shoes and wear my slippers because I'm not that crazy.







Stay healthy!
Smiles!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment