Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Peaches on the Grid


I forgot I had this jacket.  I've had it quite a while and I'm embarrassed to say, I just cut the tags off today.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to wear;  it just never came together. 

I had to take Mr. Kitty back to the vet last night for a checkup.  The vet wound up doing a chest xray and an echocardiogram.  The cat is really messed up.  His heart is enlarged and one of the ventricles has thickened to the point where the blood is backing up into the atrium. This could lead to blood clots, which could kill him.  He also has severe asthma. The vet told me that he is a ticking time bomb and said he could live several years, or he could just pass away in his sleep soon.    She put him on more heart medicine, but we can't treat the asthma because the asthma meds conflict with the heart meds.  It's really sad, but at least he isn't sitting in a cage at the pound waiting to die.



Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment