Saturday, March 30, 2013

Football Field


My husband informed me this morning that he purchased Taylor Swift concert tickets for one of her August concerts in Chicago so we can take Kira and let her scream her head off for an evening.  When he was trying to describe where our seats are located he actually said to me, "Think of the layout of a football field..."  I stopped him right there and said, "Think of who you are talking to because I have no idea how to equate that to anything."  Sad, but true.

As I was taking the shots for today's blog, everyone wanted a piece of me.  Kira was in the bathroom screaming for me, the dog wanted a milkbone and kept getting into the shots and Dave was talking to me. It takes all of 3 minutes to take these pictures.  3 minutes.




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment