Saturday, March 2, 2013

It Was Ironed


I ran into a friend of mine at Kira's soccer game this morning and she very nicely complimented what I was wearing and then apologized for what she was wearing.  I felt kind of bad because I don't dress to make other people feel bad.  I honestly just like clothes.  My friend looked extremely comfortable and warm and I envied what she was wearing because of that.  Today's outfit was literally thrown together at the last minute and consists of things that didn't look bad enough to have to iron because I had to go get my car's oil changed this morning and then rush off to her soccer game and I didn't have time to deal with it. 



Dave came into the room while I was taking my photos and he bum rushed the camera.  He'd kill me if he knew I shared this with you, but if you bum rush my camera, you get what you deserve!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment