Thursday, December 26, 2013

Still Cold....Brrrrrrr


I try my best to not look like a soccer mom, but when it's freezing outside, all I want to wear are my big cozy sweaters.  The problem is, they are really difficult to make look stylish unless you wear cute little silk capris, or short little skirts with them.  Neither of those options fit into my "I'm cold, I want to be warm" mantra.  Plus, we're spending the day after Christmas picking up the mountain of tissue and wrapping paper spread across the house and trying to put the insane amount of stuff Kira got into some sort of order.  Those activities require comfy clothes.  So here you go....comfortable and not necessarily stylish!



Outfit Details:
Sweater and Oxford - J Crew
Turtleneck - Lands End
Jeans and Necklace - Loft
Shoes - Sperry

Smiles!!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment