Saturday, March 1, 2014

Farewell Grass...It Was Nice While It Lasted


Thanks to a beautiful warm up, all the nasty, slushy snow has melted.  The temps were close to fifty today and lots of people were out and about enjoying the warmer weather.  It all ends tonight.  We're under yet another winter storm watch and we could get anywhere from 6 to 12 inches of snow coupled with ice between late tonight and early Monday morning.  It's a nasty little mess headed our way.  We Ohioans are sick and tired of this stuff and if we could go on strike to change things, I think the entire state would join in and walk the picket lines.

I dressed very casually today because I had a ton of errands to do plus I got my hair cut this afternoon.  I now have all the decorations for Kira's upcoming birthday party and went shopping.  I was trying to cram it all in before we're stuck at home tomorrow. 

Farewell grass. 





Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment