Sunday, March 23, 2014

Five and a Half


Five and a half hours is the amount of sleep I got last night thanks to a rousing slumber party we hosted to celebrate Kira's birthday.  At twelve thirty in the morning, the girls were shooting stuff of Kira's balance beam using her nerf rebelle cross bow and bow and arrow.  Shortly thereafter, my husband got out a box of glow sticks and transformed our family room into a freakin' little girl rave party complete with a flashing disco ball light and techno pop music.  At 1:30, I told the girls to settle down, which they did until I rounded the corner and they started back up again.  At 2:00 this morning, they fell asleep and I think I fell asleep around 2:30 and was up a little after 7. I'm getting way to old to do this and I feel it in every inch of my body today.  The girls had fun, though, so I'm sure I will get talked into doing this again at some point.  For now, I'm going to just sit here in peace, work out and then go to bed....early.

Goodnight.


Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment