Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Big Day


My daughter turned 10 last week and we're celebrating today with a small slumber party.  In about an hour, my house will be overrun with little girls and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet before it ends.  I took yesterday off work to decorate and get things ready and I think it looks pretty cute in here.   I'm the "bad" parent who doesn't think carrots and apples are appropriate for a party, so I've got ice cream, chips, cookies and about 10 pounds of candy ready to go.  I think as long as they don't do it every day, it's not going to kill them to splurge. I'll shut them off at 9 tonight, but until then, it's anything goes!

I'm sure I'll look like hell in my blog post tomorrow because I'm getting way to old to stay up all night!!





Smiles!
Lori














No comments:

Post a Comment