Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Dog is Winning

She looks innocent enough, but lurking behind those adorable eyes is a monster manipulator and a milkbone addict.  She understands just exactly how cute she needs to look to get what she wants and I, her person, fall for it each and every time. 

Dave had to get up early this morning to do some work and he apologized for that when he went to bed last night since I'm a light sleeper.  Thanks to Misha, we were up about 20 minutes before him to go on our morning milkbone run.  And of course, the dog goes BACK to sleep after getting her milkbone.

You would not believe how difficult it was to get her to sit still for this picture.  Thanks to Kira for bribing her with a milkbone to get her to sit still so I could snap this shot. 
I haven't been feeling well this weekend, so this outfit is about all I have in me this morning.  I think I caught a stomach bug from a coworker.  I'm on the mend, but I'm still feeling a bit off.  I didn't have the energy to think through a necklace that would complement the low neckline, so I gave up and stacked some vintage bracelets and then found my favorite giraffe flats.  It will just have to do for today and at least I got out of my pajamas.



No comments:

Post a Comment