Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is Dave and my wedding anniversary.  The romantics that we are spent it watching Kira's gymnastics practice, eating together as a family and then working on Kira's homework tag team style.  We stopped giving each other gifts on for our anniversary years ago because honestly, I'd rather spend time with him than give each other trinkets.

While it's an important day in our lives, the more important thing is spending time together as a family, being good parents and always being there for one another.  I married my best friend many years ago today and he's still the love of my life and my best friend to this day.




Kira insisted on taking my photo when we got home.  It's a bit blury and I looked like I got run over by a truck by the time we got home. 
Kira's famous jewelry shots.

Happy Monday!
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment