Monday, September 24, 2012

The Static is Back

Ah fall.  There's a nip in the air, the leaves are changing color, and the static is back.  I blame my car coat for this, but when I went into the bathroom today to take my pictures, I had to march back to my office and grab my can of static guard because my skirt was stuck to my legs in a very unflattering manner.  THEN, on my way back to the bathroom, that lady who shouldn't be in the office was heading towards the same bathroom where I take my photos.  Great. Just great.  My choices were wait her out, or explain what I was doing if she caught me taking photos.  I opted for explain and I'm pleased to report, I finished before she did!


 You can make out the static guard mark on my skirt above.  Luckily, it dryed clear because this skirt is silk!

The static guard lives in my desk drawer.  The can lasts forever and it has bailed me out of many a sticky situation,  pardon the pun.  Two thumbs up static guard!
My co-workers can be as silly as me and decided that I needed to post a picture on how my skirt matched my cup.  I am ever the coordinated accountant!

Smiles!
Lori

1 comment: