Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Obsession - Mint Green

I love love love love the color mint green.  The only problem is, I think I need an intervention.  I have 2 pairs of khaki mint green capris, 1 pair of denim mint green capris, and 2 pair of mint green jeans.   That doesn't even begin to cover the mint green cardigans and blouses.  Some may say I only need one of each of the above. However,  in my world, each aquisition was justified.  I'm a sucker for pastels and I don't care what season it is, I'm wearing pastels.  I like what I like!

The capris above were recently added to my collection.  I was scanning Old Navy's website in search of some golden denim and came across these.  They were reasonably priced and they fit well and are super soft.  I did find the yellow denim and it was added to the collection as well.

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment