Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Bought A Steamer! Hurray!

 I bought a little travel steamer a couple of weeks ago to see if it does better on blazers when traveling.  I'm happy to report, it does.  The problem with my baby steamer is it only lasts through about two pieces of clothes before you have to refill it.  That's a pain.  So today, we went out to purchase a couple of birthday gifts for some parties Kira's going to next weekend and we took a detour through the linen store to hunt for a reasonably priced, larger steamer.  We found one for $50 and it lasts for 30 minutes and you don't have to wait for it to cool down before refilling.  Yes, boring, but I was so excited I came home and steamed most of my clothes for the week.  I have to get the iron out for the pure cotton things because they require starch, but the steamer does wonders on jackets.

I now know how my mom felt when she got a new vacuum cleaner.  I guess I'm officially old.  It had to happen at some point!
Now I'm off to the gas station to fill up my car for the week.  The fun just continues!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment