Sunday, October 7, 2012

Brrrrrr!

 It got cold quick in Ohio!  It was 40 degrees this morning, so a sweater was a must!  I always feel a little like a professor in this sweater, but it is cozy.

Today, I am being walked by Dave and Kira.  Dave doesn't think I'm getting enough exercise and I've gotten out of exercise for the past year because I had major surgery last year around this time and it took a long time to recover.  I'm better now, so he's not taking any excuses.  He feels I need to position myself for being healthy in our old age so that I won't break as easily.  I can't argue with him, he has my best interest at heart, but I really really really hate to exercise.

So, it's off to the Y to be walked by my family.  Kira wanted to get the dog leash.  Dave stopped her.



No comments:

Post a Comment