Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Hurt in Spots I Didn't Know I Had Muscles

 We painted from about 10:30 in the morning until after 4:30 yesterday and still didn't get everything done.  I also managed to spill 3/4 of a gallon of dark brown paint on the driveway...the concrete driveway. Dave was good about it as we sopped up the mess, and ran to the hardware store to buy a solvent to get it up.  We got most of it up, but we still have work to do. Thankfully, it's raining today, so no more painting today.  Next weekend, the nightmare continues.



 Here's the brown spot AFTER a lot of solvent.  We still have more work to do, but it's a lot better than when it first happened.
Part of our handiwork.  Stucco is a giant pain to paint.  Amazingly, Dave and I managed to not fight all day.  We have never worked well together on projects because we approach things differently.  I think we both just wanted to get it done, so it took all the fight out of us. 

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment