Monday, August 26, 2013

Comfy Pants


I bought these pajama like pants at Zara when we were in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and they are the most comfortable pants I own.  They are patterned with little tiny flowers and as I sat in several meetings together, I was piecing together other tops that I can wear with it. Yeah, should have been paying attention to the meetings, but I can multi task. 

I'm still not liking my too dark hair, but it's starting to lighten a little bit. I've found we have to start out really dark because the red fades so quickly and then it ends up the right color after a few weeks.  I think this color is closer to my normal hair color, but it's been so long I don't remember exactly what that color it is anymore.  Besides, I can be any color I want to be with just a single hair appointment!



 
Outfit Details:
Shirt - Banana Republic
Jacket - Gap
Pants - Zara
Necklace - QVC
 
 
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment