Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Most Uncomfortable Shirt EVER


I liked this outfit in the conceptual design phase, but it seriously failed in execution.  The peplum top from Banana Republic is terribly uncomfortable and by early afternoon, I couldn't wait to get home and take it off.  I considered taking it off at work, but refrained because I figured the undershirt would be really wrinkled.  I peeled this thing off me the second I got in the door.  The thing isn't too tight, I just think the waist hits in the wrong spot and with my sore back, it was a killer.  On my 45 minute drive home tonight, I debated on burning it, cutting it up, stomping on it, and a variety of other forms of torture since it tortured me all day.  I threw it on my cedar chest until I decide what its fate is.  Peplum top, consider yourself on notice!


Smiles!
Lori

1 comment:

  1. Too bad! It's such a cute top. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago where the polyester lining of a new dress attacked the back of my neck. It felt like it was on fire. I left church and went into the bathroom and put the shirt I was wearing as a cover up, under the dress. Looked goofy, but at that point I didn't care.

    ReplyDelete