Sunday, October 20, 2013

Catching Up Again


Sorry for the lack of postings.  We've been busy this weekend because Kira was in a soccer tournament and played both Saturday and Sunday. They lost today, so we're done with the fall season and onto indoor soccer!

I am a sucker for things with "professor patches". They seem to be in this year and that will be a very very bad thing for my wallet.  I've already purchased another hacking jacket in pink with professor patches  (thanks Banana 40% off) and a sweater from C Wonder.  It's turning ugly quick.

I  also purchased my new wellies for the fall and it took me over a month to find a pair I liked. It's my fault because fall isn't the time to decide you need new rainboots.  I found my new pair at the Sperry store (no surprise there).


 





Outfit Details:
1.  Jacket and Belt - Banana Republic
Shirt and Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Clarks
 
2.  Sweater - Forever 21
Shirt - Banana Republic
Jeans - Gap
Wellies - Sperry
 
3.  Sweater - Loft
Shirt and Jeans - Talbots
Shoes - Sperry
Socks - Banana Republic
Necklace - Tiffany

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment