Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Floral Wrapsody


I've had the components of my outfit today for a while now, but this is the first time I've paired these two pieces together.  I'm really pleased with the results today!

I got a call at work early this morning from my husband.  My daughter was being a complete putz over wearing her uniform this morning for school and it took them twenty extra minutes to get out the door this morning. She insisted on wearing leggings under her uniform skirt and told my husband she's seen other girls doing this.  He was furious with her and I checked the dress code and she was clearly not in compliance. We decided she was taking the consequences for this one.  When I picked her up tonight, I asked her if she got into trouble for her outfit and she did.    The Catholics don't take their non-conformity well at all.  Tonight, we discussed the situation and told her to suck it up and wear the uniform.  We'll see where this all lands tomorrow, but I'm thinking it's not ending well.  She's fighting us on homework tonight too.  It's not been a good day.



Outfit Details:
Whole thingy - Talbots
 
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment