Saturday, October 26, 2013

Closet Switch


I haven't been able to take very much time off from work this year, so I haven't had time to do my semi annual closet clean up.  Twice a year, I like to tear through my closet, flip the seasonal clothes and get rid of stuff there's no way I'm going to wear again. That whole process takes about a day, a day I don't have right now.  The weather took a major turn towards fall this week, so I decided last night that I better hunker down and flip my spring capris with my heavy sweaters or I'll pay for that lack of ambition soon.  It took a couple of hours between last night and today, but I got most of the things flipped.  I still don't have time to go through the rest of the closet, but at least I won't freeze to death!



Outfit Details:
Sweater - Ralph Lauren
Shirt - J Crew
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Tommy Hilfiger

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment