Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Green Hornet


Sitting on the couch tonight, I saw something drop from the ceiling out of the corner of my eye.  I knew it was some form of bug and I didn't think much about it until I looked at what it was and saw that it was a hornet.  Now it had to be dealt with.  I told Kira to back up, ran and got a bowl and stuck it on top of it.  Then I went and got something heavy and stuck it on top of the bowl.  I now have a hornet stuck in a bowl and I'm betting it's pretty ticked.  When Dave got home, I told him about the situation and he winced and said, "We better have Orkin spray the inside of the house."  I don't think he's dealing with the bug.  I'm ok with waiting this out because I am certainly not dealing with the situation.  I captured it and my work is done here.

Anyway, I just bought this jacket at Banana Republic and I looooovvvve it.  I'm also still in my matching phase, so you'll noticed that the green in the jacket matches the necklace and matches my pants. Ta da!



Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment