Sunday, April 7, 2013

All I Wanted To Do Was....


After lunch, I decided to move my more Springish capris from the back of the closet to a more accessible shelf and move the sweaters on that shelf to where the capris were in the back of the closet.  Sounds easy enough, however, it took two hours and I wound up sorting through all of my sweaters that are on two shelves and moving around all the capris.  I hauled out a bag of clothes to donate and I still am out of space in there.  I should stop shopping, but we all know that's not going to happen.  This whole event started because I'm picking out my clothes for the week and want to wear more Springy clothes the first half of this week because it's supposed to be warm.  It amazes me how I create more work for myself.

We are enjoying a rare day of having nothing to do.  No outside commitments, no grocery shopping, nothing.  And, it is absolutely beautiful in Ohio today.  It's about 70 degrees and the sun is shining.  Dave and Kira are building a soccer goal and wound up moving it outside after discovering if they finished it in the house, there was no way it was fitting through the door.  Thankfully, they figured it out before getting it completely built!!!




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment