Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Accessorize


This is new.  This wasn't on my arm this morning. However, the injury leading up to my new accessory was there.  You see, I have a sleep injury.  Yes, I said a sleep injury.  My wrist, hand and fingers are very swollen and I have no idea how it happened.  I woke up in pain early Sunday morning and noticed later that day that my hand was swollen.  It's gotten increasingly worse, so I went to the doctor today.  It's not broken, but it's injured.  The middle of my wrist appears to be the epicenter.

The disturbing thing, the doctor doesn't know why.   Lot's of money, no answers.  So, I got a brace for support and I'll start some drugs for the swelling tomorrow and I go back in two weeks.    Who gets injured sleeping?????  I'm a magnet for goofy things.





Outfit Details:
Shirt and Pants - Gap
Vest - Old
Shoes - Talbots
Necklace - Zara
 
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment