Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Unplanned


This isn't what I planned on wearing today, but when I woke up, I didn't feel like wearing what I laid out.  In the interest of saving time, I iron/steam way more than a week's worth of outfits each weekend so all I have to do after work is determine what accessories I want to wear and lay out my undergarments.  I started doing this years ago, early in my accounting career, when I would more than occasionally work 12-14 hour days.  It is such a time saver that it stuck, even though I'm no longer interested in putting in that much time at work unless I really have to.

So this morning, when I decided not to wear what I planned, I pulled this outfit out. About the only thing I had to decide was what belt to wear!


 
Outfit details:
Shirt - Boden
Sweater - Banana Republic
Pants - Gap
Belt - Loft
Shoes - DSW
 
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment