Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paisley Fun


Today's outfit was based on a) what is cool and comfortable to wear all day, b) what looks ok with my "goose poop" shoes, and c) all components are washable. 

Kira had a soccer game right after work and I ran home, let the dog out, ran and got her at daycare and then ran to the fields.  The fields are super icky because they are near a pond and there's a ton of ducks and geese that live there and they traipse across the field like they own the place.  I guess technically they do, but they leave a trail where they've been and they've been everywhere.  It is disgusting, so I wear older shoes I won't feel bad pitching if they are beyond redemption after walking across the field.  I did not wear the goose poop shoes to work.  I changed before the game!




Outfit Details:
Sweater - Talbots
Shirt - Banana Republic
Pants - NY and Co


Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment