Sunday, September 8, 2013

How Do You Miss This?


These are hornets.  A bazillion hornets.  Living right outside my front door.  Orkin, the exterminator, comes monthly to spray our house for bugs.  Orkin came YESTERDAY and sprayed outside for bugs.  Tell me how on earth they missed this?  For one, they are everywhere and two, it's dangerous.   They'll be getting an earful tomorrow because they are coming back out here to kill these things.  Grrr.

Today, I'm sharing how I modified what I wore to church for the rest of our casual Sunday.  First, this is what I wore to church.





I came home, ditched the shoes, skirt and brooch and threw on my trusty Sperry's.  Ta da!  Sunday errand comfort!



Outfit Details:
Blouse - Talbots
Sweater - Gap (super old)
Jeans - Gap
Skirt - Limited (also super old)
Brooch - Vintage
Bracelet - HRH Collection
Watch - Movado
Polka Pumps - Shoedazzle
Trusty Sperry's - Sperry!
 
Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment