Monday, September 2, 2013

Interesting

 
One of the most interesting things I've found in having a fashion blog is it's caused me to take a look at what my true style is.  I've personally always defined my style as a bit quirky, but in looking at the outfits I tend to migrate towards, I think it may be a quirky with a bit of preppy thrown in for fun.  Take for instance yesterday's outfit.  I threw this together at the last minute because I wanted comfortable, washable stuff to wear on Sunday because we had a lot of outdoor activities planned and it was really hot.  Khaki and gingham...again, with my ever present Sperrys.  I guess at least I know my style.  By the way, this outfit worked out GREAT for our all day romping outside.  I ditched the jacket, though, cause it really was hot!
 




Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment