Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back At It


I apologize for my lack of postings this weekend.  We did have to put our dog to sleep Friday morning and I've been a bit sad.  I took pictures, but didn't feel like taking the effort to post.   While I'm still sad, it's time to continue forward, so here we go....

Today's outfit was inspired by another blogger.  I'm not sure I'll be repeating the combination, but I really like my new vamp shoes with the skirt.  They look painful, but they are surprising comfortable!  They also zip up the back, so you can cheat with the buckles!! I can't wait to wear them with my fall capris.

The second outfit was what I wore to Kira's soccer game on Saturday.  It screams sideline preppy soccer mom!

The third outfit was what I wore on Friday.  I like the outfit, but it doesn't come across in how I was carrying myself since I was very upset on Friday.  My emotions tend to come through in what I'm wearing and how I'm wearing it.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!









Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment