Monday, September 9, 2013

Copy Cat


I must fess up.  I did not come up with this combination all on my own.  I saw another blogger wearing a similar combination and liked it so much, I thought I'd try it out before it gets cold and I have to put this skirt away for the season.

My hornet situation is not resolved.  Orkin came and sprayed today, but they only took out one of the nests.  Honestly, I'm pretty angry at this point because you can't miss the other nest if you look up and now I have to call them again to get them to come out here and spray the other nest.  The frustrating thing is, these people are supposed to be bug experts and you seriously can't miss the bugs.  There's a lot of them.  Shudder....  I better be hornet free tomorrow or I'll be shopping my extermination services elsewhere.



 
Outfit Details:
Skirt, Belt, Shoes - Talbots
Jacket - Loft - super duper duper old
Shirt - J Crew
Necklace - Etsy
Bracelets - Pandora

Smiles!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment