Saturday, April 7, 2012

Catching Up








It has been a really busy week and I apologize for not posting for a couple of days.  On Thursday, Kira and I went to church to play at the Holy Thursday service.  I play the flute and it was a lot of fun playing this service because a celloist from the Dayton Philharmonic joined us and the music was beautiful.  Last night, I was beat and the only task I had was to boil eggs for Easter and I dorked it up so badly that we had to buy more eggs today and start over.  You really can over boil eggs!  I watched today's batch like a hawk and I'm not going anywhere until they are safely in the refrigerator.  Then we'll dye them later, and then we'll whack 'em and shell them to make deviled eggs in the morning! 

Now, onto my outfits.  We had casual day on both Thursday and Friday this week.  The tops on the first outfit are from J Crew and the jeans are from Talbots.  The tops on the next outfit are from Ann Taylor and Lands End canvas. The jeans are a repeat from Thursday (I probably shouldn't tell you that!) and the bracelets are Eterna Gold from QVC.  I am really hard on bracelets and these are the only ones I've found that I haven't hopelessly dented beyond wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment