Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today Was Yellow Day






Bouncing through the department today, I walked by one of staff's cubes and noticed both her and her staff person were wearing yellow.  Apparently, yellow was the uniform in our area today.  We didn't plan it, it just happened.  There was another co-worker in our department who was also wearing yellow, but we didn't see her until after we'd taken this picture or we would have put her in our picture too.  Walking around the company today, there were MANY people wearing yellow.  I think everyone just needed a little bit of sunshine in their lives today!  Thanks to Tammie and Rachel who were good sports about being in the picture for my blog and thanks to Melissa for taking the picture!

I adore my polka dot skirt.  I bought it at Black and White House Market a couple of months ago and this is the first opportunity I had to wear it.  My bracelet is very very very old and was a high school graduation gift.  I'm not going to say how long ago that was because it's kind of scary for me to say out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment