Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Sunday





I bought this necklace on Etsy at Christina M. Boutique.  It's the second necklace I've purchased from this shop and when I opened my package this week, the shop owner sent me this beautiful bracelet (see last photo) for free.  It's a really pretty bracelet and I was so surprised she sent it for free!!! I'm planning on wearing it to work tomorrow. 

Our weekends anymore are always rushed.  On Saturday, we had to pick my husband up at the tire place, go to Kira's soccer (where I worked in the car during her practice since it's quarter close),  return my husband to the tire plance, and then we rushed home, ate lunch, returned some things at Dicks and then rushed over to Kira's gymnastics exhibition. Then it was off to Target.  We finally settled down and watched a documentary on how Pluto was declassified as a planet.  Yeah, Kira will have some interesting things to tell her friends later in life as to what her parents made her do!

Today, we went to church, then the post office, then to Chinese school, stopped and got gas, ironed clothes, hemmed two pairs of uniform pants for Kira, and in a few minutes I have to help Kira practice spelling and finish painting a shelf and then clean out the fish tank before the fish die of oxygen depravation.

I remember the days when we lounged around on the weekends.  I miss that sometimes, but I wouldn't change a thing about our life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment