Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Floral


I've come to the conclusion that pretty much anything paired with a navy blue jacket will look somewhat professional.  Case in point, my shirt today is reasonably loud and my skirt is very pastel.  The jacket completely tones down the look. 

I am really loving Gap's blazers right now.  I've purchased this particular style in probably four or five different colors.  Of course, this was after the closet purge and I told Dave I wasn't buying any more jackets!


Smiles!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you are right. A navy blazer just works with everything! Tell Dave he can pick another color but Navy stays. (I love my blazers too and won't be parting with them any time soon!)

    xo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't seem to follow the "haven't worn it in a year, toss it rule". There's things in my closet that I haven't worn in years and then I'll come across them and they work great with some of my newer pieces. I think I just need a bigger closet!

    ReplyDelete